Chipotle Chile Chicken Thighs
- 2 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup Bistro Blends Chipotle Chile Sauce
- 3 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice/li>
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Prepare a gas or charcoal grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Arrange chicken on a lightly oiled grill rack, cover grill, and cook 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook 4 minutes more. Stir lime juice into sauce. Brush chicken with some of the sauce, flip and cook 1 minute.
- Brush sauce on the second side, flip and cook 1 minute more, or until done (170 degrees ).
- Remove from grill;
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing, if desired.