Salmon Burger Recipe
Prep time: Approx. 20 mins.
Cook time: Approx. 10 mins.
Yield: Serves 4
- ½ # Skinless Boneless Salmon Fillet (center cut)
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Bistro Blends Thai Sesame Ginger Oil
- 1 tbsp. Green Onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Pinch Salt and Pepper Panko Breading
- Cut salmon into small cubes and place into food processor with Dijon mustard, Bistro Blends Thai Sesame Ginger Oil, green onions, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Blend well.
- Form salmon mixture into 4 patties; place into Panko and bread both sides.
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan; medium heat.
- Add patties to heated oil and cook for several minutes on both sides or until golden brown and salmon is prepare to your desired doneness.
- Serve with your choice of accompaniments; buns, aioli, etc.