Watermelon Salad with Blackberry Balsamic
- Cut your fresh, seedless watermelon in 3 inch pieces sliced, and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour making sure it is cold.
- Thinly slice red onions, and place in a bowl with the mint, thinly chopped.
- Toss in the arugula, watermelon, red onions and mint.
- When you’re ready to serve it, toss the salad in the olive oil and balsamic, and garnish with feta cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
If you have extra time, place the salad back in the refrigerator to ensure it is nice and cold when served.