Thai Beef Salad with Bistro Blends Thai Sesame Ginger
- 600g beef rump steak
- Bistro Blends Thai Sesame Ginger to taste
- 250g grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved length-ways, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 long red chiles, halved, deseeded, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped steamed rice, to serve
- Place beef in a glass or ceramic dish. Drizzle over half the Thai Sesame Ginger dressing. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Drizzle beef with oil. Cook for 2 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice.
- Place tomato, cucumber, chile, mint, coriander, basil, and beef in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Divide between plates. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve with rice.