Grilled Sweet Potato & Napa Cabbage Salad
Tossed with your Favorite Bistro Blends Product
- 3 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 5 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 3 Cups Shredded Napa Cabbage
- 1 Cup Sliced Red Onion
- 1/3 Cup Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Prepare grill for indirect grilling, heating one side to medium-high and leaving one side with no heat.
- Peel potatoes and cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Combine potatoes, 1 Tbsp of oil, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper, toss.
- Grill over unheated side lid closed for approximately 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Move potatoes to heated side, grill 2 mins. on each side or until charred.
- Slice potato slices into strips. Add potatoes, cabbage and remaining ingredients into a bowl and toss with your favorite Bistro Blend Vinaigrette or Blend.