Cranberry Harvest Turkey Salad
- 2 tablespoons Heirloom Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1-pound baby arugula
- 2 cups turkey breast cooked and chopped
- 6 ounces gorgonzola crumbles
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing:
- Add the vinegar and mustard to a bowl and whisk well.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking vigorously to combine them.
- Add in salt and pepper and whisk together a final time.
- Add the arugula to a large serving platter or into four plates.
- Add on the remaining ingredients, then dress with the dressing just before serving.