Pasta with Scallops, Zucchini, and Tomatoes Recipe
- 1 lb. dry fettuccine pasta
- 4 oz. Bistro Blends Basil-Garlic Parmesan Oil li>1 pd. bay scallops
- 4 Roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped <
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 zucchinis, diced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 c. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh grated parmesan cheese
- In a large pot with boiling salted water, cook pasta, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet heat Bistro Blends Basil-Garlic Parmesan Oil, add garlic and cook on medium heat until tender.
- Add the zucchini, salt, red pepper flakes, and saute until zucchini is al dente.
- Add chopped tomatoes, bay scallops, and fresh basil; continue sautéing for 5 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
- Pour mixture over cooked pasta and serve with grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- With Bistro Blends Basil-Garlic Parmesan Oil, be certain to shake well prior to use to insure proper distribution of ingredients.