Fettucine with Truffle Essence Recipe
- 8 oz. Fettucine pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbs. Bistro Blends White Truffle Oil
- 2 oz. Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 Clove Garlic, finely chopped
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1/3 c. Italian Parsley, chopped
- Prepare fettucine al dente and set aside; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, build the mascarpone sauce:
- Place the Bistro Blends White Truffle Oil into a large sauté pan and bring to medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté until soft.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest and mascarpone. Stir frequently until nice and smooth.
- Add fettucine to mascarpone sauce and blend well.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.