Smokey Steak Fajitas
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Bistro Blends Citrus Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 8 tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 8 lime wedges (optional)
- Combine paprika, oregano, garlic powder, cumin, citrus balsamic vinegar, salt, black pepper, and red pepper in a small bowl. Rub 2 tablespoons spice mixture evenly over steak.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steak to pan; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Place steak on a cutting board; let stand 10 minutes. Cut across the grain into thin slices.
- Combine remaining 2 1/2 teaspoons spice mixture, onion, and bell peppers in a bowl; toss to coat. Arrange onions and peppers on pan; grill 5 minutes on each side or until lightly charred. Remove vegetables from pan. Add tortillas to pan; grill 30 seconds on each side or until lightly browned.
- Divide steak and bell pepper mixture evenly among tortillas. Top with chopped cilantro. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.