Lamb with Balsamic Glaze (any of our flavors)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/3 cup fat-free, lower-sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle lamb loin chops with salt and pepper.
- Add lamb to pan, and cook 3 minutes or until browned.
- Turn lamb over, and cook 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove lamb from pan; keep warm.
- Add chopped onion and garlic to pan; cook 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add wine; bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
- Stir in broth and balsamic glaze bring to a boil.
- Cook 2 minutes or until reduced to about 2/3 cup. Serve sauce with lamb.