- 1 lamb roast (3 to 4 lbs)
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Bistro Blends Rosemary Roasted Garlic Cabernet Marinade
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 lb. baby potatoes, halved if large
- Preheat oven to 450° and place oven rack in lower third of oven.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic, rosemary, thyme and Rosemary Roasted Garlic Cabernet.
- Season the mixture generously with salt and pepper.
- Rub all over lamb.
- In a large roasting pan, toss potatoes with remaining Rosemary Roasted Garlic Cabernet Marinade and place lamb on top of potatoes.
- Roast until the internal temperature is 145°, about 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- Let rest, then slice and serve.