Honey Mustard Salmon
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Bistro Blends Meyer Lemon Oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 oz. salmon fillet
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey, dill, Meyer lemon oil, salt, pepper, and garlic pepper until smooth.
- Place the salmon on the baking sheet skin side down.
- Pour the sauce over the top.
- Bake the salmon for approximately 10 to 12 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
Depending on your oven and the size of your salmon you may need to adjust the cooking time.