Honey Ginger Salmon
Try this easy and quick recipe for grilled salmon with our Bistro Blends Honey Ginger BBQ Grilling Sauce.
- 3 fresh salmon fillets
- Bistro Blends Honey Ginger BBQ Grilling Sauce
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- In a zip lock bag, marinate the salmon fillets in the grilling sauce, adding in the garlic, soy sauce, and orange juice.
- Mix everything in the bag and place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Place on the grill cooking each side for about 10 minutes, or until cooked.
- Serve on a plate, and drizzle the grilling sauce and add fresh green onions.