Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Vegetables
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Bistro Blends Meyer Lemon Oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Bistro Blends Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Place the Meyer Lemon Oil, soy sauce, Balsamic Vinegar, garlic and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken, bell peppers, zucchini and red onion to the bowl. Toss to coat in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.