Greek Style Pork Chops Recipe
If you're looking for a recipe for pork chops for your next event then look no further. This recipe prepared with our lively Roasted Garlic Chardonnay Marinade is one that your family & friends will be sure to enjoy time and again.
Prep time: 15 mins. * Not including marinade time
Cook time: 15 mins.
Yield: Serves 2
- Prepare the pork marinade;
- Add Bistro Blends Roasted Garlic Chardonnay Marinade and dried oregano into a 1 gal. plastic food storage bag.
- Submerge pork chops into marinade, seal bag and place into refrigerator for a minimum of 2-4 hours.
2. Prepare Yogurt Sauce;
- In a large bowl, add Greek Yogurt, lemon juice, salt, cucumbers and red onion. Blend well, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Cook Pork Chops
- Add Bistro Blends Meyer Lemon Oil to the bottom of a large sauté pan and bring to medium heat.
- Once oil is hot, remove pork chops from marinade and place in sauté pan, browning several minutes on both sides and until chops are thoroughly cooked.