Glazed Balsamic Chicken with Potatoes
- 1/2 c. Bistro Blends Citrus Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 c. baby red potatoes, halved (quartered if large)
- 2 tbsp. sprigs fresh rosemary, plus 1 tbsp. chopped
- 2 tbsp. Bistro Blends Extra-Virgin Olive Oil with Meyer Lemon
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, combine Citrus Balsamic Vinegar, mustard, and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk until combined. Add chicken thighs and toss until fully coated.
- Transfer to the fridge to marinate, at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prep potatoes: In a medium bowl, add potatoes and chopped rosemary and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon Meyer Lemon Oil, and toss until combined. Set aside.
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining tablespoon oil.
- Add chicken and sear, skin side down, 2 minutes, then flip and sear 2 minutes more.
- Add potatoes, nestling them between chicken, and top with rosemary sprigs.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through, 20 minutes. (If potatoes need longer to cook, transfer chicken to a cutting board to rest and continue cooking potatoes until tender.)