Glazed Balsamic Chicken with Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Bistro Blends Citrus Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey (OPTIONAL, SINCE OUR BALSAMIC IS ALREADY SWEET YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD HONEY)
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, chicken breasts will also work
- 2 cups baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoon Bistro Blends Rosemary Roasted Garlic Cabernet Oil
- Rosemary for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk together the balsamic, honey, mustard and garlic. Whisk until combined.
- Add chicken thighs to the bowl and coat in the sauce. Let marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl add the red potatoes, Bistro Blends Rosemary Roasted Garlic Cabernet Oil. Toss until coated. Set aside.
- In a large skillet add one tablespoon olive oil and heat over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and marinade and sear each side for 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes to the skillet. Tent the skillet with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and allow to roast for another 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. (If potatoes take longer to cook, remove chicken continue to cook until tender.)
- Garnish with rosemary.