Garlic Steak with Baked Potato and Roasted Vegetables
- Rib-eye or filet mignon steak
- Bistro Blends Rosemary Roasted Garlic Cabernet Marinade
- Baked Potato
- Vegetables of your choice
- Bistro Blends Basil Garlic Parmesan
- Fresh herbs, salt, and pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- Bistro Blends California Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Marinate steaks at least 4 hours with Bistro Blends Rosemary Roasted Garlic Cabernet Marinade in the refrigerator.
- Combine the fresh herbs of your choice (sage, rosemary, parsley) with fresh garlic (all finely-chopped).
- Place the marinated steaks on a cooking sheet and sprinkle the freshly chopped herbs and garlic on top of the steaks.
- Add 1 teaspoon of butter on top. Broil steaks for about 5 minutes on each side, depending on how you like them cooked.
- Place your favorite vegetables in a large bowl. You can choose from a mixture of beets, carrots, squash, bell peppers, turnips, and onions.
- Mix the vegetables in any remaining fresh herbs you may have used for the steak and toss with Bistro Blends California Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, the chicken broth, salt & pepper.
- Place in a roasting pan and place in the oven for 25 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Take your baked potato, cutting it in half. Drizzle Bistro Blends Basil Garlic Parmesan on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.