Flavorful Garlic Oil Roasted Turkey Breast
- 3 lbs. turkey breast, bone in, skin on
- 3-5 tablespoons Bistro Blends Garlic Balsamic Bistro Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse turkey and pat it dry.
- Shake well and rub oil mixture all over turkey. Place in roasting pan or a rimmed baking sheet. No rack required.
- Roast for 45 minutes to one hour or until an instant thermometer inside the thickest part of the breast reads 165 degrees.
- Cover turkey with foil and allow it to rest for at least 10 minutes. Carve and serve!