Cornish Game Hen in Cabernet Marinade Recipe
Prep time: 20 mins.
Cook time: 1 hour
Yield: Serves 2
- Marinade hen; Pour Bistro Blends Roasted Garlic Cabernet Marinade into a 1 gal. plastic food storage bag; submerge hen well into marinade and seal. Marinade in refrigerator for minimum of 3-4 hours.
- Place a small roasting pan into an oven at approx. 400 degrees.
- Toss carrots and potatoes with Bistro Blends Basil Garlic Parmesan Oil; coating well
- Carefully pull roasting pan from oven and place marinated hen in the center, and potatoes and carrots around the hen. Place back in oven for approx. 1 hour or until hen is thoroughly cooked. (You can probe hen with a thermometer and it should read at 160 degrees; probe near the thigh part)
- Carefully pull from oven and serve hen and vegetables on a platter.