BBQ Baked Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, then place a wire rack on top of it and grease it with cooking spray. (If you don't have a wire rack, you can bake the chicken directly on the parchment.)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken wings and half of the BBQ sauce. Gently toss to coat.
- Transfer chick wings to the prepared baking rack, and line them up in a single layer.
- Bake for 23-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven, then brush with the remaining half of the your favorite Bistro Blends BBQ sauce.