Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Combine the sauce ingredients and divide into three batches
- Marinate the salmon with 1/3 of the sauce for 15-30 minutes. Discard the marinade when complete.
- Arrange the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness, basting the salmon with 1/3 of the sauce halfway through
- Dish and serve hot, drizzled with the remaining 1/3 of the sauce
Note: For a slight crisp and caramelized top, sear the top of the salmon over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes before baking.