Balsamic Glazed Ham
- 6-8 pound fully cooked bone-in ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of our Bistro Blends Bistro Citrus Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Orange slices (optional)
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Place ham, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan. Cover loosely, baking 1-2 hours or until internal temperature is 135 degrees.
- 20 minutes PRIOR to ham being done, remove from oven. Pour drippings from pan, remove any skin from ham, mix brown sugar, mustard and Bistro Blends Bistro Citrus Balsamic Vinegar and pat/brush onto ham. Bake uncovered 20 minutes longer.
- Cover ham loosely and let stand around 10 minutes, or until internal temperature is 140 degrees.
- Garnish with orange slices and cherries if desired.