Balsamic, Garlic and Basil Marinated Chicken
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil, sea salt, and freshly cracked pepper, to taste, together in a large zip lock bag.
- Mix until well combined then add the chicken breasts to it, seal and place into the refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator 20 minutes prior to grilling.
- Coat the grill rack with cooking spray then heat on high.
- Place the chicken on the grill rack and cook 4-6 minutes per side or until cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Let the chicken rest for 5-7 minutes before slicing and serving with a little more chopped basil sprinkled on top. Enjoy!