Apple, Goat Cheese, and Pecan Pizza
- 1 (1-pound) six-grain pizza crust
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups thinly sliced Fuji apple (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp. Bistro Blends Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Meyer Lemon
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. honey
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 3 tbsp. chopped pecans, toasted
- Bistro Blends Heirloom Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Arrange apple slices evenly over pizza crust; top with cheese. Sprinkle thyme evenly over cheese. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until cheese melts and begins to brown.
- Combine oil, mustard and honey in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula, toss gently to coat. Sprinkle pecans evenly over pizza, top with arugula mixture and drizzle with Heirloom Balsamic Vinegar. Cut pizza into 6 wedges and serve warm.