Cranberry Bundt Cake with Orange Olive Oil
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 6 egg whites
- 1 cup of Bistro Blends Olive Oil with Orange
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch bundt pan with cooking spray, and dust with flour.
- In a mixing bowl, blend the egg whites, then add the sugar continuously mixing until fluffy.
- Mix in the olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Blend in the cranberries, and mix everything together.
- Transfer the mixture to the bundt pan.
- Bake for one hour in the preheated oven.