Chocolate Gelato with Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups of a chocolate gelato
- 1 teaspoon Bistro Blends Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of toasted croutons
- Small scoop of vanilla ice cream or crème fraiche
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Toss the croutons in olive oil, and bake them at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Serve the gelato, layer with a dollop of ice cream or crème fraiche, and sprinkle the croutons on top.
- Then drizzle the olive oil and sea salt for taste. Repeat as needed, because you may want more.