Chocolate Dessert Sauce Recipe
Prep time: 5 mins.
Cook time: Approx. 1 hr.
Yield: Approx. 1 liter
- 8 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Bottle of Bistro Blends Fig Balsamic Vinegar (375 ML)
- Bottle of White Zinfandel (750 ML)
- ½ c. Sugar
- ¼ c. Butter
- Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pan
- Bring all ingredients to a boil, stirring gently to mix well.
- Reduce heat to a medium to medium-high.
- Stirring occasionally, bring mixture to approximately a 50% reduction; about the consistency of maple syrup.
- Let cool and serve over any variation of dessert; fresh strawberries, sponge cake, or ice cream, etc. Use your imagination!!