- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red chile, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handful mangetout, shredded
- a few shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 handful green cabbage, finely sliced
- a few water chestnuts, sliced
- Bistro Blends Thai Sesame Ginger to taste
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- sesame seeds, to sprinkle on top
- Mix the garlic, chile and spring and red onions together. Mix all the other vegetables and water chestnuts together. Keep the two mixes separate.
- Heat your wok until it's really hot. Add a splash of Bistro Blends Thai Sesame Ginger – it should start to smoke – then the chile and onion mix. Stir for just 2 second before adding the other mix. Keep the vegetables moving with a wooden spoon, turning them over every few seconds so they all keep feeling the heat of the bottom of the wok and Season with salt and pepper.
- After a minute or two, the vegetables should have begun to soften. Add the Bistro Blends Thai Sesame Ginger and stir in. After about 30 seconds the vegetables should smell amazing! Tip on to a serving dish, sprinkle over some sesame seeds and tuck in.