Roasted Butternut Squash with Bistro Blends Balsamic
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Cut the squash lengthwise in half.
- Seed and cut it into 3- to 4-inch squares, with skin intact.
- Score the flesh with crosshatch cuts about 1/2 inch deep.
- Rub all over with olive oil.
- Set the pieces, skin side down, on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until easily pierced with knife and lightly browned.
- Serve hot or at room temperature, sprinkled with Bistro Blends Balsamic of your choice.