Roasted Asparagus with Orange Olive Oil
- 11/2 - 2 lbs of trimmed asparagus
- 6 tablespoons of Bistro Blends Olive Oil with Orange
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pepper to taste
- Wash, clean, and trim the asparagus. This amount is usually a large bunch of asparagus you will find in a supermarket or farmers market.
- Place asparagus on a cooking sheet, and preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Drizzle olive oil and salt, and place in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until they are tender.
- This is a quick and fresh seasonal dish, with our Bistro Blends Olive Oil with Orange