Raspberry Balsamic Cranberry Sauce
A delicious twist on the traditional cranberry sauce recipe, using fresh raspberries and a dash of raspberry balsamic vinegar.
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 tsp Bistro Blends Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water and sugar, and bring to a boil, stirring until all sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cranberries and raspberries and simmer for 5 or so minutes, until most of cranberries have popped.
- Stir in the balsamic vinegar and allow to cool before serving.
- Must be stored in the refrigerator.