Greek Style Potatoes
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into thick wedges
- 1/3 cup Bistro Blends Meyer Lemon Oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Put potato wedges into a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the wedges and toss to coat. Season potatoes with salt, oregano, and black pepper; toss again to coat.
- Spread potato wedges in a single layer in a 2 inch-deep pan. Pour chicken broth over the potatoes.
- Roast potatoes in preheated oven until tender and golden brown (about 1 hour).