Flavorful Hot Wings
- Chicken Wings
- Bistro Blends Hot Bistro Oil
- Place wings into a bowl or container with lid (a zip-lock freezer bag makes things even easier).
- Shake vigorously, then pour a generous amount of Bistro Blends Hot Bistro Oil over chicken (make sure to get the oil AND balsamic out!), turning and coating chicken until a small amount (~1/4 cup) of oil is extra for the chicken to “sit/marinade” in. If using a freezer bag: seal it, and “massage” away for best results.
- Once complete, place in refrigerator overnight, turning again first thing in the morning (add more Bistro Blends Hot Oil if desired).
- Place your wings on a pan, lightly drizzle excess Bistro Blends Hot Bistro Oil over chicken (not so much that it “sits” in the oil while baking though).
- Bake at 350, for 30-45 minutes, turning chicken at halfway point for an even cook. If you would like a crispier skin, turn your oven up to 400-425 towards the end of cooking time, but be careful to watch chicken to not let it burn!
- Serve with a side of ranch and enjoy!