Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings with Blue Cheese
- 2 lbs of fresh chicken wings with bone
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Bistro Blends Hot Bistro Oil
- Fresh Blue Cheese
- Place fresh chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Toss with the Bistro Blends Hot Bistro Oil and thoroughly coat all of the wings with the oil.
- Cover the bowl, and place back in the refrigerator and let marinate for at least two hours.
- Grill the wings on a low heat for at least 20 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- Place wings on a platter, and garnish with freshly chopped parsley and blue cheese.