Strawberry Salmon Salad
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup Bistro Blend California Extra Virgin Olive Oil *plus extra for drizzling on salmon
- 1/4 cup Bistro Blends Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Large wild caught salmon fillet with skin *about 4-8 oz per person
- 4-6 cups favorite lettuce
- 12- 14 strawberries *hulled & sliced
- 1/4 of medium red onion *thinly sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place salmon fillet skin side down on foil. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper or favorite seafood seasoning. Bake for 8- 12 mins or until the meats easily flakes. Watch salmon carefully so as to not overcook. Once cooked let cool slightly before placing into salad.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together oil and vinegar. Prepare all remaining ingredients and toss.