Thai-style Sesame Ginger Salmon (Baked or Grilled!)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2-3 salmon steaks or fillets, OR other fish of your choice
- Bistro Blends Thai Sesame Oil to Taste
- 3 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- dash of chili flakes (crushed chili from the spice aisle)
- Rinse and pat dry the fish, then set pieces in a flat baking dish or pan.
- Pour the Bistro Blends Thai Sesame Ginger over the top.
- Turn fish in the marinade to saturate and set in the refrigerator to marinate at least 15 minutes or up to several hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, cover and bake 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily and inner flesh is opaque.
- Serve with the Thai Sesame Oil spooned over fish and Thai jasmine rice, potatoes, or even salad. A few fresh sesame seeds can be sprinkled over to garnish the fish. ENJOY!
- Rinse and pat dry the fish. Place in a bowl and pour Bistro Blends Thai Sesame Ginger over, turning fish to saturate.
- Set in the refrigerator to marinate 15 minutes or up to several hours.
- Brush hot grill with a little vegetable oil and grill the marinated salmon, brushing over some of the leftover Thai Sesame Oil after you turn it for the first time. Salmon is cooked to perfection when it flakes easily and inner flesh has turned opaque. Any remaining marinade can be covered and heated up in the microwave or on the stove (at least 3 minutes or until sauce reaches a bubbling boil).
- Serve it alongside the fish - it's great over Thai jasmine rice, potatoes, or even salad. A few fresh sesame seeds can be sprinkled over to garnish the fish. ENJOY!