- Apply even amounts of prosciutto and goat cheese over a plain cheese pizza.
- Follow instructions for cooking if using a different pizza, or normally cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from the oven, and set on counter.
- Add freshly sliced figs and arugula to your taste.
- Drizzle Bistro Blends Fig Balsamic Vinegar, and serve with freshly grated cheese.
Feeling more savory flavors? Simply eliminate the figs and balsamic and drizzle Bistro Blends White Truffle Oil
on top of the pizza for a distinct truffle flavor.