Honey Ginger Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
- 8 medium chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- non-stick cooking spray (whichever brand you prefer)
- 2 – 2 1/2 cups Bistro Blends Honey Ginger Teriyaki BBQ and Grilling Sauce
Slurry (3 tablespoons cornstarch + 3 tablespoons room
temperature Bistro Blends Honey Ginger Teriyaki Sauce, stirring until no clumps are present)
- 2 tablespoons chives or scallions, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- In a large skillet pan (use non-stick cooking spray), brown chicken on high for 3-5 minutes.
- Add sauce and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer, covered for around 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, turn heat up to high, add slurry, stirring continuously while allowing sauce to reduce down about 8-10 minutes, until it becomes a thicker.
- Continue turning chicken. Be certain the glaze doesn't burn.
- Transfer chicken to platter and pour sauce/glaze on top.
- Top with sesame seeds, chives / scallions and serve.