Garlic Fish Tacos
- 6 fillets of fresh tilapia, cod, or bass fish
- Bistro Blends Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Garlic
- Freshly chopped tomatoes
- Freshly shredded cabbage
- Wedged limes
- Freshly chopped limes
- Bistro Blends Island Delight Spice Sauce
- Sliced avocado
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Start off by selecting a fresh available fish. Choose from tilapia, cod, bass, or anything else you might like.
- Drizzle an ample amount of Bistro Blends Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Garlic over the fish fillets.
- For a healthier option, place the fish in the oven in a cooking pan for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Or for a crispier fish, place in a skillet with the olive oil and lightly grill each side for about 5 minutes on high heat until slightly crispy on each side.
- Then easily put together the tacos with the freshly chopped tomatoes, cabbage, cilantro, and avocado.
- Add a small amount of our Bistro Blends Island Delight Spice Sauce for extra spicy flavor. Enjoy!