Balsamic & Pesto Chicken Pasta
- Placed pounded chicken breasts and pesto in a plastic bag in the refrigerator, overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Brown on both sides in frying pan for 5 minutes.
- Place in baking dish and finish baking in 300 degree oven until cooked through. Approximately 10-15 minutes depending on how thick chicken is.
- Cut up chicken into bite size pieces
- Cook pasta in boiling water
- Mix together tomatoes, olive oil, Bistro Blends Citrus Balsamic Vinegar and basil in bowl.
- Dice chicken
- Mix together, tomato mixture, chicken, salt and pepper to taste and pasta and place in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake at 300 until cheese is melted and bubbly and mixture is heated through. Approx. 20 minutes.