Grilled Shrimp with Basil Garlic Parmesan Olive Oil
- Preheat Barbecue grill (oil hot grill to help prevent sticking).
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving tails on.
- Using a sharp knife, butterfly shrimp by cutting along the inner curve or underbelly about halfway (almost completely through), leaving the tails firmly attached.
- Press the shrimp down flat like a butterfly.
- Place prepared shrimp in a shallow dish and sprinkle with olive oil; refrigerate, covered, until ready to cook.
- When ready to cook, season the shrimp lightly with salt and pepper. Place shrimp onto hot grill and cook approximately 2 minutes on one side; turn and cook another 1 minute or until shrimp are opaque in center (cut to test). Remove from grill.
- To serve, arrange shrimp (split sides up) on a serving plate.
- Drizzle with a little of the Bistro Blends Basil Garlic Parmesan Olive Oil.
- Place remaining Basil Garlic Parmesan Oil in a small bowl and place on plate for dipping.