- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 9 inch pan with oil or a nonstick spray.
- In a saucepan, combine the cream and garlic, bringing it to a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Lay out the sliced potatoes in one layer in the pan.
- Add a layer of the heated cream and garlic to the potatoes.
- Drizzle the Bistro Blends Basil Garlic Parmesan on top, along with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the chopped basil, and the salt and pepper.
Repeat the steps at least three times or until you have layered the potatoes to almost the top of the pan.
Place the pan into the oven and bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the pan, and sprinkle any remaining parmesan cheese and basil. Serve and enjoy the flavors of Bistro Blends Basil Garlic Parmesan