Prep time: Approx. 20 mins.
Cook time: Approx. 10 mins.
Yield: Serves 2
- 4 oz. Linguine, uncooked
- 6 oz. Shrimp, 16-20 ct. peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbs. Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 4 oz. Bistro Blends Sun-Dried Tomato Balsamic
- 1 oz. Fresh Parmesan Cheese, finely shredded
- Prepare linguine al dante; drain well and in a large bowl, toss with 3 oz. of Bistro Blends Sun-Dried Balsamic until linguine is well coated.
- Meanwhile, steam shrimp until cook throughout. (Boil if you like; we suggest steaming). Then add to linguine and balsamic mixture.
- Add remaining Bistro Blends Sun-Dried Tomato Balsamic and chopped parsley. Toss well.
- Serve and top with shredded parmesan cheese.