Prep time: 20 mins.
Yield: Serves Approx. 8
- 4-6 Heirloom Tomatoes
- 4 (8/10 oz.) Balls of Mozzarella Di Buffalo
- 1 Package Fresh Basil (Avg. 3 oz.)
- Bistro Blends Garlic Balsamic Bistro Oil or Bistro Blends Sun-Dried Tomato Balsamic Oil
- Rinse and core all tomatoes; then slice each tomato into 5-6 slices. Set aside.
- Remove Mozzarella balls from packages and drain well. Then slice each ball into 5-6 slices. Set aside.
- Gently rinse basil and pick leaves from stems. Set aside.
- Select an appropriately sized platter and begin to assemble/layer tomatoes, cheese and the leaves of the basil. Starting from the rim of the platter and working your way toward the center; alternating tomatoes, cheese and basil until all of your ingredients are used up.
- Gently drizzle your choice of either Bistro Blends Garlic Balsamic Bistro Oil or Bistro Blends Sun-Dried Tomato Balsamic Vinegar over all of the ingredients. The amount used is at your discretion. Although an ample amount to coat much of the entire platter is encouraged.
- Whatever Bistro Blend product that you choose to use, be certain that you shake it well prior to use; this will insure proper distribution of all ingredients in bottle.