Greek Style Pork Chops
Prep time: 15 mins. * Not including marinade time
Cook time: 15 mins.
Yield: Serves 2
- 4 – 2 oz. Pork Chops (center cut)
- 3 oz. Bistro Blends Roasted Garlic Chardonnay Marinade
- 2 Tbs. Bistro Blends Meyer Lemon Oil
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- ¾ c. Plain Greek Yogurt
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 c. Cucumbers, peeled and diced
- ¼ c. Red Onion
- 1 c. Tomatoes, diced
- Prepare marinade;
- Add Bistro Blends Roasted Garlic Chardonnay Marinade and dried oregano into a 1 gal. plastic food storage bag.
- Submerge pork chops into marinade, seal bag and place into refrigerator for a minimum of 2-4 hours.
2. Prepare Yogurt Sauce;
- In a large bowl, add Greek Yogurt, lemon juice, salt, cucumbers and red onion. Blend well, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Cook Pork Chops
- Add Bistro Blends Meyer Lemon Oil to the bottom of a large sauté pan and bring to medium heat.
- Once oil is hot, remove pork chops from marinade and place in sauté pan, browning several minutes on both sides and until chops are thoroughly cooked.
4. Serve chops on a platter, topping with Yogurt Sauce and diced tomatoes