Balsamic Glazed Salmon Fillets
Prep time: 10 mins.
Cook time: 20 mins.
Yield: Serves 6
- 6 – 5 oz. salmon fillets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. white wine
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1/3 c. Bistro Blends Heirloom Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs. fresh oregano, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat a small saucepan with non-stick cooking spray. Place garlic in saucepan and put over medium heat, cooking and stirring until soft; about 3 minutes.
- Mix in white wine, honey, Bistro Blends Heirloom Balsamic Vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Set aside.
- Arrange salmon fillets on foil-lined baking sheet. Brush fillets with balsamic glaze, and sprinkle oregano evenly amongst all fillets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 14 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush fillets with remaining glaze, and season with salt and pepper. Use a spatula to transfer fillets to serving platter or individual plates, leaving the skin behind on the foil.