Balsamic Glazed Vegetables
Prep time: 10 mins.
Cook time: 10 mins.
Yield: Serves 4-6
2 pd. Assorted Vegetables of Choice
Recommended Choices Below;
· fresh baby carrots
· brussel sprouts
· yellow squash (cut into bite sized pieces)
· broccoli (flowerettes)
· cauliflower (flowerettes)
· zucchini (cut into bite-sized pieces)
1/2 c. water
1/2 c. Bistro Blends Heirloom Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbs. butter
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Place assorted veggies in a large sauce pan with water and Bistro Blends Heirloom Balsamic Vinegar. Bring to a boil and cover. Reduce heat to low and cook until slightly tender yet still firm.
- Increase heat slightly. Gently stirring occasionally, allow the water and vinegar to reduce until it glazes the veggies nicely.
- When the vegetables are glazed, to a sweet, rich, brown color, add butter to the pan.
- Gently turn veggies to coat lightly with butter.
- Season with salt, pepper.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.